It Pays to Exhibit at Law Digest Conferences!
Law Digest conferences give you an unsurpassed opportunity to reach lawyers who have purchasing power. In fact, 90% of all show attendees represent a buying influence, and a majority of your potential buyers.
We understand the importance of networking. For all Law Digest conferences and forums, exhibiting companies receive two complimentary full conference registrations, which allow you and your staff to attend all sessions and social functions with the delegates. Additional staff registrations are available at substantial discounts.
We design our conference schedules to promote interaction between delegates and exhibitors. Exhibition stands are strategically places in the registration and conference networking area. You can demonstrate your products, network with attendees, hold informal meetings or just give more exposure to your brand via an exhibition stand in the only networking area in the conference, where all coffee breaks are held, as well as in many cases, lunches, evening receptions and roundtable discussion groups
Add Up the Benefits of Exhibiting
1. Face-to-face buyer contact that’s much more cost effective than business sales calls
2. Ability to demonstrate large, complex products that can’t be brought along on business appointments
3. A forum for discussion with delegates about emerging and critical legal support issues, which can help you determine how your products meets their support needs
4. The chance to check out your competition, observe their products and demonstrations, pricing structures, and marketing practices. Get tips on other ways to promote yourself in this ever-changing field
5. Opportunities for media and press exposure
Inserts into Delegate Packs
Law Digest events are an ideal opportunity to distribute material ¬from brochures to flyers and
booklets. Insert your company’s literature into the delegate bags.
Law Digest as Your Marketing Partner
Pre- and Post-Conference Support
Law Digest offers numerous ways to help you boost exhibit attendance, enhance name recognition, and improve the overall return on your investment.
Targeted Direct Mail
Research shows that a pre-show mailing increases traffic at your booth and leads to more business. It pays to send conference information and materials to your customers and prospects prior to the show. Conference participants very often tell us that they visited a particular supplier because of pre-show promotions they received. We provide you with a list of delegates pre-conference to assist with your marketing.